July 6, 2010

Taryn's Tip

Q Tips are our best friends.  Not only are they good for cleaning one's ears and hard to reach surfaces but they are the ultimate beauty tool.  Why?  They are cheap and effective.  You can use them as a liner brush or to smudge a drawn line.  They can clean up your lipstick malfunctions.  Or my new favorite use is when I manage to stab my upper lid with the mascara wand after I have put on my liner and shadow.  This leaves me with a very large unnatural looking black spot.  I cannot pass it off as a beauty mark as it is never in the same place twice.  Enter the Q Tip.  If the mascara is still wet, the Q will wipe it clean off leaving no evidence.  If it is dry, Mr. Q needs to be dabbed in water and voila!  No more spot.  Always have Q-Tips around, you never know when you may need them.

Item currently being tested:  Philosophy's Purity made simple facial cleanser.  Can it possibly live up to the hype?

No comments:

Post a Comment